Bulk Freight Co-ordinator - Transport Office Dublin
We are currently looking for an experienced Bulk Freight Co-Ordinator for our Dublin Depot in Nightline Delivers based in Dublin 11, D11 A729.
The ideal candidate will have at least two years experience working in a Transport / Despatch Office with a proven track record.
- Must be able to work on your own initiative, in a fast moving environment.
- Experienced in Driver despatch, monitoring, debriefing, collection allocation and general management. Strong leadership qualities are essential.
- Have a good telephone manner when dealing with Customers, Staff, ODA’s and Drivers.
- Have a very good geographical knowledge of the twenty six counties in the Republic of Ireland.
- Have an extensive knowledge of all Nightline Computer Systems. Package Tracking, Collection Despatch, Email etc.
- Efficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Monitoring all costs relating to Bulk Freight Delivery and Collection.
- Ensuring all the daily / weekly costs are accurate and reporting these to Accounts on time, every time.
- Completion of reports in a timely and accurate manner on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Outside Delivery Agent management is a major part of this role. Daily communication between Nightline and all ODA’s will be a key function.
- Identify with management a person for cover when absent, holidays etc. You will be required to cross train this person.
Hours of work: Mon – Fri 1030am to 1930pm. 1 hour lunch. There will be a requirement for Saturday service during the peak period between the months of November and December annually. This will be advised well in advance by your direct manager.
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com
About the Company
Nightline Logistics Group is a fast growing diversified transport and logistics business with operations throughout Ireland (including Northern Ireland) and Great Britain. The company operates the largest Irish parcel delivery business and is home to the innovative Parcel Motel. The company provides transport and logistics services via market leading in-house SmartShip® software for many household names and leading brands in online retail, high street retail, consumer electronics and FMCG sectors.